Rosso Classico Breganze

Rosso Classico BreganzeClassification: Rosso Breganze Doc “Classico”
Location of Vineyards: Breganze Doc Area
Soil: calcareous with white gravel
Grape variety: Merlot 85% e Cabernet 15%
Sistema di allevamento: Guyot, cordon spur
Bottles produced: 25.000 da 750 ml
Vinification: temperature-controlled fermentation, crust broken up 5 times a day and 8 days’ maceration
Maturation: 40% in 40 and 80 hl Slavonian oak barrels and the remaining 60% in stainless steel tanks
Colour: deep ruby red, bright and shiny
Bouquet: fruity with a spicy note of dried grass
Palate: pleasantly tannic, rich and harmonic
Alcohol content: 12% vol
Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °C

Download Data Sheet (pdf)